Record Store Day 2022
West coast legend C-Bo has long been praised as one of the true icons of Gangsta Rap. His album Orca (Deluxe) perfectly shows off his iconic status, and has long remained a fan favorite. With features from other legends like MC Eight, Paul Wall, E-40 and more, we truly expect fans to be rabidly excited about this first vinyl press.
1. Undergods Roll(feat. The Undergods)
2. Air Strike (Pop Killer) (feat. Canibus, DZK & D12
3. I Hustle
4. Bullets(feat. LM, Dubb20, Liq)
5. For Nothin (feat. King T & Slim Tha Mobsta)
6. Lyfe Is A Gamble (feat. Yukmouth & Tha Realest)
7. Addictive (feat. Slick Pull, Dead Mike & Brotha Lych Hung)
8. B**** I'm Ballin (feat. Paul Wall)
9. Murder One (feat. MC Eiht & BG Knockout)
10. Gattin TO The Money (feat. B-Legit)
11. Waiting On Me
12. New Beginning (feat. Ryder J Klyde, T-Nutty & Marvelous)
13. Killas Like Me (feat. Kokane, Lil Cyco & Killa Tay)
14. No Warning (feat. Young Buck & Omar "Big O" Gooding
15. Can't Grind Forever
16. F***** Wit It (feat. E-40)
17. Dramatic (feat. Marvelous & Killa Tay)
18. Everyday (feat. T-Nutty)
19. Let Me Sing My Song
A cornerstone of hip-hop’s new wave and the constant trendsetter, Chief Keef has managed to be both a fan favorite and highly respected by his peers. Sorry For The Weight, a longtime favorite of his fanbase, featuring hit songs, “Sosa Chamberlain” and “Ten Toes Down”. Keef fans will be ecstatic that this will be the first time it is available on vinyl.
1. Ain’t Nothin’
3. Sosa Chamberlain
4. Get Money
5. Hot Shit (feat. Andy Milonakis)
7. Vet Lungs
8. Ten Toes Down
9. That's What
10. Guess What Boy
12. What Up
14. Send It Up
16. He Don't know
17. On My Momma
18. Don't Want None
19. Yours (feat. Benji Glo)
21. I Want Some Money
Childish Gambino’s 2014 EP, Kauai, is a paradise-found exploration of nostalgia and the complex anxieties of romance, decadence and passion. From the pure pop brilliance of “Sober” to the cool closer “Late Night in Kauai”, Kauai is an essential postcard from the world of Childish Gambino. Available for the first time ever on vinyl, this limited edition Record Store Day release has been pressed on three surprise color vinyl variants randomly distributed through the global pressing.
Sober|Pop Thieves (Make It Feel Good)|Retro (Rough)|The Palisades|Poke|Late Night In Kauai|V. 3005 (Beach Picnic Version)
The first US vinyl release since 2011 of the original eleven-song album. On Brutal Brown double 180g vinyl, pressed at 45 RPM, with a download card included.
Brutal Planet,Wicked Young Man,Sanctuary,Blow Me A Kiss,Eat Some More,Pick Up The Bones,Pessi-Mystic,Gimme,It's The Little Things,Take It Like A Woman,Cold Machines
This album was recorded live on June 18, 1971, during the Jazz Festival at Montreux. This is one of the best jazz fusion live albums... With Larry Coryell (guitar), Chuck Rainey (bass) and the famous Pretty Purdie (drums).
A MUST HAVE ALBUM... on marbled pink and white vinyl LP.
Souls Dirge | Eskdalemuir | Stones | Further Explorations for Albert Stinson
Formed in 1976, Detective featured vocalist Michael Des Barres, guitarist Michael Monarch (Steppenwolf), bassist Bobby Pickett, ex-Yes keyboardist Tony Kaye, and drummer Jon Hyde. The band signed to Led Zeppelin's Swan Song label and released their self-titled debut album a year later. The album is being remastered from original analog tapes for its first vinyl pressing since 1977. Limited to 3,000 units worldwide and pressed on color vinyl, the record will be available exclusively for Record Store Day 2022. The reissue includes new packaging with an updated back cover, new liner notes and an insert.
Got Enough Love 3:59
Grim Reaper 4:10
Detective Man 3:25
Ain't None Of Your Business 4:29
Deep Down 3:06
Wild Hot Summer Nights 4:17
One More Heartache 5:22
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Prog-Rock group Gong feature performances drawn from the '70s, which is seen as a key time in the development of the band that, 40 years on, still commands respect and interest. And have a large and dedicated fan base. The first 30 minutes features the classic You album line-up, including Daevid Allen, Steve Hillage, Pierre Moerlen and Didier Malherbe. The remaining five tracks come from various sources and are all previously unreleased tracks. A must for any serious Gong fan. This deluxe double LP package will include a double album jacket, printed inner sleeves, one sticker and two marble vinyl discs (one purple/pink and another blue/yellow.)
Eat That Phonebook | End Of The Day | A PHP's Advice | OM Riff | Flowers Gone | I've been Stoned Before | Long Shanks | O Mother | Holy Mystery | Tropical Fish (Studio Rehearsal) | Selene | Never Glid Before (Home Rehearsal) | Oily Way (Home Rehearsal) | Blues For Finlay | Benamou's Announcement | 'I Don't Know' Encore
Originally released in 2008 following the birth of his daughter, Show You The World takes Living Legends MC, The Grouch, on a new path of growth and maturation as he navigates his new world of fatherhood and the new perspectives it brings. With topics ranging from his experience as a new father, partner, and son to drug addiciton in the family, as well as his own personal struggles and triumphs, The Grouch succeeds in showing us his world. At 16 tracks, the album features appearances from Murs, Bicasso, Scarub, Mike Marshall, Raphael Saadiq, Abstract Rude, Marty James, & One Block Radius, and is best known for the hit singles, "Artsy," "The Bay To LA," &"Breath."
1. Microphone (Intro) (feat. Rio Amor) | 2. Watch Watch (feat. Mike Marshall) |3. Clones | 4. Artsy | 5. Favorite Folks | 6. Yarkwork | 7. God Bless The Elephant (Abstract Rude) | 8. Show You The World (feat. Raphael Saadiq) | 9. The Bay To LA (feat. Murs) | 10. Mom & Pop Killer | 11. Never Die | 12. Shero | 13. Bring It Back | 14. Hot Air Ballons (feat. Bicasso & Scarub) | 15. The Time (feat. Marty James) | 16. Breath
Released in 2009, Tear Gas is the fourth and arguably most notable studio album from The Jacka. Peaking at #93 on the Billboard Top 200, the 19-track album is packed with features from both Bay Area and national legends, such as Andre Nickatina, Matt Blaque, E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Cellski, Zion I, AP.9, Dubb 20, J. Stalin, Devin The Dude, Paul Wall, Masspike Miles, Planet Asia, Cormega, Ampichino, and Freeway. The album features the hit singles, "All Over Me feat. Matt Blaque," and "Glamorous Lifestyles feat. Andre Nickatina"
1. Summer (feat. Matt Blaque & Rydah J Klyde) | 2. Just A Celebrity (feat. Sky Balla) | 3. Glamorous Lifestyle (feat. Andre Nickatina) | 4. Greatest Alive (feat. E-40, Mitchy Slick & Jynx) | 5. They Don't Know (feat. Freeway) | 6. Dream (feat. Ampichino & Zion I) | 7. Won't Be Right (feat. Cellski) | 8. Keep Callin' (feat. Devin The Dude) | 9. Girls | 10. Scared Money (feat. Krondon & AP.9) | 11. Get It In (feat. Paul Wall & Masspike Miles) | 12. What's Your Zodiac (feat. Phil Da Agony) | 13. Dopest Foreal | 14. Callin' My Name (feat. Mistah F.A.B.) | 15. What Happened To The World | 16. The Movement (feat. Planet Asia) | 17. Storm (feat. Cormega) | 18. Our Heroes (feat. Dubb 20 & J. Stalin) | 19. All Over Me
MP3 Album: $8.99 Download
First time on vinyl for classic 2006 album
Bright Lights, Big City
Pin The Tail
Got It Poppin
We Flyg High
Love of My Life
Voicemail Skit 2
Don't Push Me
Freekey Zekey Skit
Don't Forget About Me
A limited edition live album from Memphis' finest rock 'n roll outfit, compiled from a handful of (safe, socially distant) outdoor shows put on by the band in their hometown in June 2021.
Let's Do It Again | Make It Up | Never Coming Home | Drowning | On and On | She's Bored With You | Time Bomb High School | Funny Thing | Reptile Style | Just Say When | I'll Be Your Man | Moving & Shaking
Where Have My Countrymen Gone is the second album from Boston indie rock heroes The Sheila Divine. A full twenty years after the album’s release, it will finally receive its long-overdue debut on vinyl, complete with a download card featuring previously unreleased bonus tracks. This limited edition color vinyl pressing is available exclusively for Record Store Day 2022.
1 Countrymen 4:44
2 Ostrich 2:44
3 Wanting Is Wasted 4:12
4 Antidote 3:32
5 Sideways 2:52
6 Every Year 3:34
7 Walking Dead (Who Speak) 4:00
8 Spirits 5:21
9 Monarchs 3:38
10 Some Kind Of Home 3:43
11 Vanishing Act 3:10
The first-ever vinyl reissue of Wye Oak's debut album, If Children. The duo of Jenn Wasner (Flock of Dimes) & Andy Stack (Joyero, Lambchop) were first introduced to a wider audience with this gauzy collection of indie folk impressions.
Please Concrete | Warning | Regret | Archaic Smile | Family Glue | Orchard Fair | I Don't Feel Young | Keeping Company | A Lawn to Mow | If Children Were Wishes | Obituary